THYRM Cell Vault Battery Storage
THYRM CELL VAULT BATTERY STORAGE
The Cell Vault protects batteries and other critical gear while keeping it accessible and organized. The integrated webbing clip allows you to access the Cell Vault’s contents without removing it, or you can quickly detach it for more control.
The Cell Vault easily attaches to M.O.L.L.E., webbing, and straps, and features lanyard loops at both ends, for more attachment options. It features a slim vertical profile that utilizes less than 1 M.O.L.L.E. webbing column, giving you more room for other gear including first aid kits, ammo, and tools.
The Cell Vault’s slightly decreasing diameter can keep CR123 batteries at the bottom of the Cell Vault secure even when the Cell Vault is inverted. Just squeeze the sides of the tube to release CR-123s in the middle or bottom of the Cell Vault.
The Cell Vault’s waterproof, dustproof, durable exterior keeps your essentials safe and accessible, keeping you prepared for whatever comes your way.
A Cell Vault can store:
• Three CR123 batteries
• Four AAA batteries
• Two AA batteries
• Small survival gear such as matches, hooks and line, a light stick, iodine tablets, a compass, and lip balm
• First aid gear including hemostatic clotting agents, tweezers, and bandages
• Consumables* such as medication, instant coffee packets, electrolyte powder, candy
• Emergency money and a Flash Drive
• Cigar/Cigarettes/chewing tobacco
*If you plan to store consumables (medication, snacks) in the Cell Vault, wash it thoroughly and consider using a food-safe plastic bag. A test tube or bottle brush can be used to clean it. The Cell Vault is made with food-safe thermoformed plastic.